Wednesday 8 September 2010

Some of the best pickup-lines

Some of the best pickup-lines, maybe some won´t work, but damn, they are hilarious!

-We can do this the easy way or the hard way; I assure you I will enjoy both.
-wanna go back to my place and get some pizza?
what, you dont like pizza?

-I'm like a blizzard, you'll get about 8-12 inches and wont be able to walk outside the next day.
 -Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?

-If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?
 -Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? [Pull your pockets inside out] Would you like to?
-I lost my virginity. Can I have yours?
-(Use index finger to call someone over then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.
-Do you believe guys think with their dick? (Yeah.) Well, in that case, will you blow my mind?

And the best one in my opinion:
If I said 'let's have sex', would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

Good luck 


btw I reposted these pickup lines on hubpages.

4 comments:

  1. cool now i got some pick up lines all i need is a pimp hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of those are probably gonna get you scoffed at, slapped, or even worse spilled on. *Especially* if you don't have the confidence to use them. But go right ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite pickup lines (all made by me): is that a restraining order in your pocket? or are you just happy to see me?

    is that a can of mace in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

    i like my women like i like my coffee, frozen, full of cream and put through the blender

    ReplyDelete

Followers